We provide flexible solutions for a variety of outsourcing needs. Our commitment to the highest standards of customer service and quality ensures all requirements are met safely and efficiently to the most demanding of schedules.
Our specialised shipping department has a wide range of skills. From managing chemical products and handling dangerous goods, to adhering to transport regulations, our team are dedicated to meeting your individual requirements.
With competitive logistical contracts in place, and a range of pallet network contacts, MP Storage and Blending can provide global coverage worldwide in all transportation models whilst also offering specific solutions tailored to each customer.
We have an on-site DGSA which allows us to create dangerous goods paperwork and provide expert advice on what other paperwork is required to support safe transportation.
- Worldwide logistical solutions
- Highly trained staff, able to provide guidance and support in IATA/ADR/IMDG
- Dangerous goods note creation
- A wide range of contacts within the Pallet network
- TNT and FedEx accounts for smaller items
- Relevant documentation advice and creation for the onward UK and International distribution